by as much as 50% and energy costs by 80%, saving more than $3,000 per year for every server workload virtualized
it takes to provision new servers by up to 70%
with business continuity and built-in data disaster recovery
now and in the future, independent of hardware, OS, application or infrastructure providers
By consolidating your server hardware with VMware vSphere, the most robust software suite in the industry for server consolidation, your organization can:
* Increase utilization of existing hardware from 5-15% up to 80%
* Reduce hardware requirements by a 10:1 ratio or better
Our Professional Services team can help you assess your IT environment to identify consolidation candidates and to calculate the potential savings from using virtualization.
While most vendors offer only single-point solutions for server virtualization, VMware gives you the power to manage an entire virtual infrastructure from a single point of control. Using the production-proven VMware vSphere, your organization can:
* Accelerate provisioning time by 50-70%
* Manage virtual machines from a central location
* Monitor the performance of virtual machines and their hosts
These and other benefits have enabled more than 85% of our customers to use VMware virtual machines in production environments for a wide range of applications.
Deliver levels of performance, scalability and availability that are not possible with a physical infrastructure. Using VMware vCenter Server in combination with VMware vMotion and VMware DRS (Distributed Resource Scheduler), your organization will be able to:
* Avoid planned downtime with live migration of virtual machines
* Enable dynamic policy-based allocation of IT resources with automated load balancing
* Eliminate many repetitive configuration and maintenance tasks
247rack’s Professional Services and our partners can help your organization leverage these unique capabilities as part of an ongoing strategy.
Checkout our VMware solutions